skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rob Baxter's Blog
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Hey sir,
I've missed all week and was wondering if you could send me the notes
or anything important I've been missing.
Thank you,
Abbas
ICS3C
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
▼
November
(10)
Hey sir,I've missed all week and was wondering if ...
ASM40 Actionscript - Guide for Namby Pambies
ASM40 - Ease of Access and learning center for CS4
ASM4O - Creating buttons to play movies.
ASM4O - Online Assignment 1
ASM4O - Flash Buttons Help
ICS3C - Turing Help
ASM4O - Flash Help
ICS4U - ActionScript Help
First post
Contributors
Abbas Alawie
David
Grace Hewton
Mr. Baxter
Seku Danba
darts_180
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.